Welcome to the Tiny tips index page. Tiny Tips are where you get a small dose of photography, theory, and suggestions. They’re designed to be a quick dose of photography information, or inspiration to get your gears grinding, and set in motion some thinking about the art and craft of photography.
The Tiny Tips Series:
This series is written by John Sudhakar and curated by Susheel. We will be adding posts regularly, so please do come back!
- Drawing with Light
- Study Reflected Light
- Tiny Tips 5: Study light from different angles
- Tiny Tips 6: Study your Main Light Source
- Tiny Tips 7: Study flare caused by the Angle of your Main Light Source
- Tiny Tips 8: Best Apertures for Sharpness
- Tiny Tips 10: Study and Use Backlighting for Close-up/Macro Photography
- Tiny Tips 12: To the New Enthusiast – Know What You Like to Shoot
- Tiny Tips 13: To the Aspiring Professional – Know Where Your Money Lies!
- Tiny Tips 14: Hold your Camera Right
- Tiny Tips 15: Hyperfocal Distance in Street Photography
- Tiny Tips 16: Always Use a UV Filter
If you’d like to contribute your thoughts, or if you have a tip for us, share it in the comments, and we will do our best to incorporate your tips into the Tiny Tips series of posts.
Help Us To Continue Creating
Get our email newsletter to stay up-to-date with our latest posts. It’s easy to read and is mailed once in 2 weeks.
The easiest way to support Beyond Photo Tips is by using our affiliate links when you buy anything at all. It will never cost you anything extra, and we get a small commission from it, which helps us a LOT! We share our recommended equipment list here.
Some of the links to products on this website are affiliate links, and we only ever link out to gear that we recommend.
You could also show your appreciation by buying us a coffee. Finally, we appreciate you being a part of the community, so do say hi!