Beyond Phototips Photo Contest Extended
Beyond Phototips’ first photography competition was supposed to have had its deadline on the 15th of this month, but I’ve decided to extend the submission date for the contest to the 28th of December 2008. Mainly because I’ve not had enough time to give it due attention. Here are the details for those of you who have not seen them as yet.
How: Submit your photograph to the Flickr group with the tag bpcomp1-me (don’t forget this step)
What You get: Yes, There are prizes to be won!
- One copy of Fundamentals of Photography and one Amazon.com gift card for $50.
- Two Prizes. One copy of Fundamentals of Photography each to two winners.
- Last day for submissions – 28th December, 2008
- Results announced – 4th January, 2009
- Get in touch with me through the contact form on the website.
- Get me on twitter: I’m @susheel_c.
- Post a question on the Flickr Group.
Things to remember:
- Show off your best work
- Try to look at the world differently, to see detail that you would otherwise miss.
- Try to interpret the topic creatively.
See you at the games!
This post is part of the Beyond Phototips Birthday series, see the other posts from this series here.