Congratulations are in order… to every one of you. Why? Because you’ve helped me bring BeyondPhotoTips.com through its very first year of existence.
And now that we’re a year old, there’s got to be a grand Birthday bash. So that’s what we’re going to do… We’re going to have a great time with photography for the next two weeks.
Usually, my posting frequency is around once a week on Sunday, but in the two weeks to come, you’ll see a brand new post on Beyond Photo Tips every day… I’ve also invited some guest bloggers to contribute, and they’re going to be putting out some very interesting articles. These are Photography bloggers and others who have supported and inspired me through the last few years, so check this space!
But wait, there’s more… some interesting news… But you’ll have to wait for that.
In the meantime, you can keep checking back here to see the list of “Birthday Posts” grow:
- Kung Fu for your Photography
- The Fine Art of Observation
- Lenses for Sports Photography
- How did you all get so good? – Guest Blogger John Arnold
- 7 Ways To A More Observant Life
- 19 Radical Skateboard Photography Tips – Guest Blogger Brian Auer
- Lessons in Creativity that you can learn from Parkour
Published: November 24, 2008 | Last Updated: July 21, 2021